Hi, I'm Matthias Endler!
Warm welcome to my blog! I'm Matthias Endler, an open-source maintainer and Rust consultant living in Düsseldorf, Germany.
My interests are scalability, performance and distributed systems, but I also play around with embedded systems and console emulation. I hold an M.Sc. in Computer Science from Universität Bayreuth.
- Open Podcast: An open platform for podcast analytics.
- Analysis Tools: An open comparison platform for static/dynamic code analysis software, listing 600+ tools.
- Idiomatic Rust: A peer-reviewed collection of articles/talks/repos which teach concise, idiomatic Rust.
- lychee: A fast link checker written in Rust.
- Hello, Rust!: A YouTube channel about the Rust programming language.
- codeprints: A shop for framed art prints of your Github contributions (co-founder, since acquired).
As of today, I started more than 100 open source projects. Here's a list of the more popular ones: